Showing all 6 results

  • Belgium permanent residence card

    The Belgian residence permit (Netherlands language: Verblijfstitel) is a document issued to non-EU citizens (so-called third-country nationals) living in Belgium. Permanent residence (residency card types B, C, D E and F explained below) allows you…

    550.00 Add to cart
  • Finnish permanent residence card

    The Finland residence permit is a document issued to non-EU citizens living in Finland. If you want to stay in Finland for a longer period than three months, you need a residence permit. If you plan to work, you may need a permanent residence card….

    550.00 Add to cart
  • German permanent residence card

    The German residence permit (German: Aufenthaltstitel) is a document issued to non-EU citizens (so-called third-country nationals) living in Germany. A German residence card is valid for a certain period of time and is issued for a certain purpose:  …

    600.00 Add to cart
  • Spanish permanent residence card

    Spanish permanent residence permit (español: Permiso de residencia) it is the most important document you should obtain if you are thinking about moving to Spain for more than three months. Our team of agents who specialize in Spain immigration matte…

    550.00 Add to cart
  • UK permanent residence card

    UK Permanent resident card, also known as Indefinite Leave to Remain, UK permanent residence is an immigration status granted to a person without the right of abode. An individual with permanent resident status can live and work in the UK indefinitel…

    650.00 Add to cart
  • USA permanent residence card (Green Card)

    A Green Card holder (permanent resident) is someone who has been granted authorization to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis. As proof of that status, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) grants a person a permanent …

    650.00 Add to cart